Could I raise my baby?
If you are considering parenting, you may have many questions such as:
- How can I tell my parents or partner that I’m pregnant?
- How will I be able to support myself if I chose to raise my baby?
- Can I still go to school if I parent?
- What supports are available to help me if I parent?
- Where can I get information about pregnancy, childbirth and caring for a child?
Parenting is not easy. But it can be very rewarding. There are more resources and supports to help you than most people realize! Becoming a parent may change the timing of when your reach your goals, but it doesn’t mean that you cannot still pursue your dreams.
We can provide you with information to help you thrive on your parenting journey!
Our centre’s ongoing support includes our personalized childbirth education classes … and support during the early days with your new baby. We are even able to provide support during birth in some situations.
Contact us to make an appointment.